To experience a truly natural birth…choose midwives!
Throughout history, midwives have been the experts in healthy pregnancies and normal birth. They provide compassionate, gold-standard, client-centered care to low risk women and their babies.
Today, midwives specializing in birth center births are both nationally certified and state licensed through various boards. Their training involves a remarkable blend of hands-on experience along with evidenced based education.
Natural Birth is our Specialty!
Our birth center keeps a low client volume, which provides YOU with more time for personalized care from our team!
What To Expect at The BirthHouse:
- Quality care
- Respectful treatment
- Personal attention
- Plenty of information
- Appropriate Monitoring
- Natural techniques for comfort
- Affordable birth options
- Individualized care
- Professional referrals
What’s included in care at The BirthHouse?
- 24-hour midwife on call—Not an answering service!
- Holistic prenatal and postpartum appointments that are 30-60 minutes in length
- Doula stipends to assist with hiring professional labor support
- Nutritional counseling & support
- Health & risk assessment with diagnostic testing and ultrasounds
- Birth planning, breastfeeding education and home visits for postpartum transitioning
- Professional referrals as needed
- Family planning consultation
… and so much more!